Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kate Moss & Cara Delevingne for My Burberry Fragrance Campaign

1 My Burberry Campaign

Burberry has launched My Burberry, its new fragrance for women.

2 My Burberry Campaign

Created by Burberry Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer Christopher Bailey, My Burberry takes its name from the affectionate way in which people refer to their Burberry trench coat.

3 My Burberry Campaign

Burberry’s personalised experience breaks new ground with the perfume`s monogrammed bottle. Customers are able to physically personalise their My Burberry bottle with up to three initials through a monogramming service available online and selected Burberry and wholesale stores.

4 My Burberry Behind the Scenes

Inspired by a London garden after the rain, the scent is the ultimate expression of the brand’s past, present and future.

5 My Burberry Behind the Scenes

“My Burberry is the true embodiment of our brand, in scent, in design and in attitude. A fragrance that takes its lead from the iconic Burberry trench has to be outstanding in every way” commented Christopher Bailey.

6 My Burberry Behind the Scenes

“We have created a beautifully crafted grand floral unique to Burberry - the perfect accompaniment to the Burberry trench.” added Perfumer Francis Kurkdjian.

7 My Burberry Behind the Scenes

Marking the first time the longstanding Burberry models have appeared together in a campaign, Mario Testino has shot British icons Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne wearing their Burberry Heritage trench coat.

8 My Burberry Behind the Scenes

The soundtrack to the campaign is “I Put A Spell On You" performed by British musician Jeff Beck featuring Joss Stone.

9 My Burberry Behind the Scenes
@ Copyright Burberry/Testino

How do you like Burberry`s new fragrance campaign?

1 comment: